The filler is working without liquid feeding tank. The liquid is sent to the filling machine directly by a pump managed by PLC.
The pump is powered by an inverter. All the functions of the pump are adjustable and settable from the operator’s panel.
By using this liquid management system, the filler washing is simpler, faster and the following results can be achieved:
- Any washing cycle can be set, changed and memorized on the HMI
- No tank to be washed
- Up to 85% washing time reduction (average cleaning time between 1 to 10 minutes)
- Up to 75% water waste reduction
- Drastic reduction in the use of products and/or detergents, dropping the costs for cleaning products and waste management
- 100% cleaning result, even for thick and greasy products (the system
has been developed in a partnership between CMI and PPG Milan for
avoiding any paint clours cross contamination)
- Possibility to use hot water up to 130 °C
- Possibility to use steam
- Possibility to use every kind of cleaning and sanitizing products
- No parts have to be dismounted